Quirky, spacious converted byre, in an exceptional tranquil combe, only 50 meters off the East Devon Way.
The Byre is in the grounds of Bulmoor Farmhouse, which dates from 1797 and is listed by English Heritage as a building of ‘Special Architectural and Historical Importance’.
The present owners have painstakingly restored both buildings and the ancient cider apple orchard, using traditional skills and materials – the generous dimensions of the former milking parlour, cowshed, large stable doors, hopper windows and high vaulted ceilings have all been retained.
Self-catering. Double and twin bedrooms, both en-suite. Full CH and log burner. Sorry no dogs.